Combining the Power of E-Prime® with Tobii Pro Eye Trackers
Combining the power of E-Prime with easy-to-use Tobii Pro eye trackers. E-Studio’s graphical design interface allows users to drag and drop eye tracking functionality into existing E-Prime experiments or to easily create new E-Prime eye tracking experiments.
Library of sample paradigms:
All Package Calls needed for seamless integration
Support: E-Prime support and Tobii Pro hardware support
Diagnostic and Interactive
Face perception and recognition
Reading (moving window)
Attention patterns and behaviour
Add eye gaze and eye movement capabilities to your existing E-Prime experiments. Create new paradigms with E-Studio’s graphical design interface, now updated to include all the code necessary to interact with the Tobii Pro Eye Tracking technologies. Combine the full power of E-Prime’s scripting and interface components with Tobii’s easy to use eye trackers.
• Millisecond precision for stimulus presentation and inter-stimulus timing.
• Comprehensive: Accommodates simple to complex experiments from design to analysis.
• Graphical design interface illustrating experiment structure at a glance.
• Full scripting language affording tremendous flexibility and power to the system.
• Supports a wide range of devices including sound, display, mouse, PST , keyboard, and ports.
• Present text, images, movies and sound.
• Basic support for interfacing with external devices (e.g., EEG, MRI, Eye Tracking).
• Create AOIs using Button sub-objects.
• Train subjects to fixate and control eye movements
• Give feedback on vigilance or attentive behaviours
• Combine eye gaze data with E-Prime condition data for powerful analysis
• Create interactive or passive eye tracking paradigms
• Create paradigms which change based on subject eye gaze data, AOI hit tests, fixation, and user interaction
• Allows for the use of Tobii Pro Eye Tracker as a straightforward input device for E-Prime
• Supports multiple AOI’s. Regions are defined dynamically as stimuli are drawn to the screen
• Supports dynamic definitions of fixation and dwell time
• Enable your current paradigms to use eye tracking to corroborate subject compliance, fixation, and cognitive strategies
• Enable your paradigm to show feedback for training purposes
• Start and stop trials contingent on eye gaze, fixation, or eye movement criterion
• Tobii Pro Eye Tracker support added directly to the E-Studio experiment design environment
• Code library to allow additional run time processing of data
• Calibrate inside or outside of E-Prime
• Three types of calibration inside of E-Prime (regular, manual, infant)
• Import stimulus images generated by your paradigm, to use with other eye tracking analysis software (including Tobii Pro Studio)
• Allows the overlay of eye gaze data with your E-Prime stimuli
• Stop and start eye tracker to collect data selectively •
Include validity data for eye tracking quality, to allow the filtering of data
• Filter subject data based on eye gaze, fixation, and eye movement criterion
• Three modes of timing synchronization (none, local, and server)
E-Prime® Extensions for Tobii Pro is intended for research use only.
Psychology Software Distribution is a Premier Reseller of PST's Products
• E-Prime 3.0
• Tobii Pro eye tracker (e.g., TX300, X3-120, X2-60)
|E-Prime extensions for Tobiii 3.0 (EET3) incl. 1 yr Silver Support||£ 1560.29||€ 1803.28|
To order the item(s) above or to request more information, simply add this item to your cart and complete the quote/order form, or contact us by:
Phone: +44 (0)1347 878041
Fax: +44 (0)870 622 0136